S.P.A.R.K. Teen Mentoring Program
Speaking to the Promise, Ability and Resilience inside Kids
The S.P.A.R.K. Teen Mentoring Program curriculum is a 3 Principles based curriculum proven to be effective in helping youth create greater academic success, a healthier state of mind, and a deeper connection with peers, adults, schools and communities. The curriculum is taught through a compilation of 21, highly interactive lessons that Speak to the Promise, Ability and Resilience inside every Kid. Each lesson covers relatable topics that help adolescents navigate the trials and celebrate the accomplishments of their middle and high school years. Through this program, participants will gain a better understanding of themselves and others, develop vital social and emotional skills, access their creative intelligence and cultivate their personal potential.
The S.P.A.R.K. Teen Mentoring curriculum uses age appropriate content and activities that have been proven to effectively reduce risk around high-school drop-out, drug use, bullying, suicide, depression and anxiety, while building resiliency around academic success, social-emotional skills and healthy relationships. This program prepares students for the self-sufficiency and resiliency needed to become successful young adults.
S.P.A.R.K. Implementation Training
Our comprehensive year-long Implementation Training is proven to provide everything you will need to get into the classroom and start to impact the next generation. In our first full year of training we are thrilled that the S.P.A.R.K. Curriculum is now being taught in classrooms around the US and the UK.
*only 12 spaces available for 2017
What’s on offer:
- Week long training with The Cypress Initiative’s CEO, Brooke Wheeldon-Reece and team in Tampa to include:
- Practical in the classroom training
- Live examples using the Curriculum with our S.P.A.R.K. students
- Bringing the S.P.A.R.K. Curriculum into schools/community settings
- How to fund & run successful school & community programs
- 6 one-on-one mentor sessions with a Cypress Initiative team member
- Hard copy of the curriculum
* All Inclusive Online Membership to our S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring Curriculum Platform for 1 year
All Inclusive Online Membership to our S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring Curriculum Platform
All Inclusive Online Membership will include:
- 1 Teacher Handbook download
- 50 Student Workbook downloads
- Kit Materials ( 1 DVD, stress cards, thought wheel cards, small prizes for give-a-ways – to be shipped).
- 1 year membership to the online platform
- Initial Implementation Webinar Training taught by our mentors
- Quarterly Updates with new lesson ideas
- Quarterly live webinars
- Customer Support
- Access to Digital Resources and Updates
- Private Facebook Group
Immediate access to all the resources in the members area.